December 27, 2011

i feel so lonely and low

i feel like nobody cares about me and nobody would care if i'm gone. i'm feeling so down that i just want to get in my bed and cry and cry, but i have to try and put on a smile and pretend every things okay when its not. all i want is some attention and for someone to show that they care, really do care, and one person in particular. i want him to show that he loves me as much as he used to, i want him to make some effort and make me feel special and like i'm worth something because at the moment, i feel worthless. i wish he loved me as much as i loved him. i want to be happy again :(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow iknow excatly how yhu feel qirl!! I thouqht I wus di only 1 sometimes I wonder if he'll evr come back bt sometimes ithink mayb its spose to b dis way maybe in time I will find di riqht quyy nd move on yhu should try nt thinkinq about him ikno its hard but yhu just qota stay stronqq nd b positve :/ :)

Anonymous said...

I have felt like this loads of times in the past and came to a conclusion that if I didn't love myself, I could not ask anyone else to do it for me. Give others example how to love you by doing it yourself. (I hope I'm not too harsh or anything... )

Anonymous said...

i feel like this right now. this exact feeling. i don't know what to do with myself. all i have to do is sit here, and think about him. think about how i feel worthless. then i have to wake up tomorrow, and put on a fake smile for everyone. when i'm the one that is hurt. i'm the girl who sits here crying, and mentally and physically hurting herself, when not one person would ever guess it.

Anonymous said...

when you wake up start the day thinking you love yourself and showing another face to the world i wish it will be good for your go ahead and face the daylight i'm shure there is someone who loves you
sincerly yours

Anonymous said...

I felt like this too. I was in a relationship where he wasn't in love with me like I was with him, and that hurt me the most. Knowing that I let him have my whole heart and I only got part of his. Then one day when I got a new job, this amazing, perfect guy came along which was just what I was looking for. Begged me to be with him so he could show me that all guys aren't the same and I did and now I am so so happy! Funny how things work out in time. God finally showed me that I can be happy. Just be you, and everything else will fall into place. :) trust in God.